We have a 14 day no quibble satisfaction guarantee for a full refund and our customer service team is ready to help you in any way we can.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality service possible to our customers, and would greatly appreciate any comments from our customers that would lead to a better service.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE LOWPLEX WEBSITES (THE "WEBSITES") OPERATED BY PRICE CUT BOOKS LTD BY USING THE WEBSITES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITES.
1. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LOWPLEX may, in its discretion, change, and supplement or amend these Terms and Conditions as they relate to your future use of the Websites from time to time, for any reason, and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person, by posting the modified Terms and Conditions on the Websites. You may not change, supplement, or amend these Terms and Conditions in any manner. Each time you use the Websites, you acknowledge and signify that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as they then read.
2. LOWPLEX CUSTOMER AGREEMENT These Terms and Conditions supplement the LOWPLEX Customer Agreement, which applies to registered LOWPLEX customers.
3. PERMISSION TO USE THE WEBSITES The Websites may be accessed and used only by individuals who are able to enter into legally binding and enforceable contracts. Users of the Websites must comply with all applicable laws. The Websites may not be used by persons in jurisdictions where access to or use of the Websites or any part of them may be illegal or prohibited. If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you may no longer use the Websites. LOWPLEX may in its discretion refuse permission to access and use the Websites.
The Websites are made available to you for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use only. You may access and browse the Websites only using commercially available, SSL-capable Web browser software. You may print or download the pages of the Websites for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify any of the pages or other content and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers. The Websites and their content may not be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of LOWPLEX. You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, or resell any part of the Websites or access to the Websites.
4. DISCLAIMER The Websites are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied conditions, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, durability, security, availability, or accessibility, all of which are hereby disclaimed by LOWPLEX to the fullest extent permitted by law. You are solely responsible for: (a) obtaining, configuring and maintaining all computer hardware, software, telephone services, and other equipment and services necessary for You to access and use the Websites; (b) scanning for and preventing the receipt and transmission of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive or disruptive components; and (c) maintaining a complete and current backup of all of the data contained on your computer system prior to accessing or using the Websites.
Regardless of the nature of the claim or the reasons for the loss and damages, LOWPLEX liability is limited to foreseeable and direct damages only. LOWPLEX will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person for any loss of use, loss of production, loss of income or profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the use of the Websites by you or any other person.
In no event will LOWPLEX total liability to you or any other person for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, and costs, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, and regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing by LOWPLEX or any person for whom LOWPLEX is responsible.
The exclusion of certain warranties and the exclusion or limitation of certain liabilities is prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. Such limitations may apply to you. The warranty disclaimer and liability exclusion and limitation clauses survive indefinitely after the termination of this Agreement.
5. NO ADVICE The Websites are not intended to be a comprehensive or detailed statement concerning the matters addressed; professional or expert advice or recommendations; or an offer or recommendation to sell or buy any book or other item, product or service. You should seek appropriate, qualified professional advice and recommendations before acting or omitting to act based upon any information provided on or though the Websites.
6. COMMUNICATIONS Communications sent to LOWPLEX by means of the Websites or emails are not considered delivered or effective unless and until they are actually received and processed by LOWPLEX responsible representative.
7. WEBSITE CONTENT LOWPLEX is not obliged to monitor, screen, police or edit the use of the Websites, including postings of materials to the Websites, although LOWPLEX reserves the right to do so in its discretion. LOWPLEX will respond as it considers appropriate, in its discretion, if it becomes aware of any inappropriate uses of the Websites, including without limitation uses that constitute copyright infringement.
9. TRADEMARK INFORMATION lowplex.co.uk, lowplex.com are registered trademarks, service marks, and trade names owned or licensed by PRICE CUT BOOKS LTD. Other product and company names and logos appearing on the Websites may be registered or unregistered trade names, trademarks and service marks of their respective owners. Any use of the trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively "Marks") displayed on the Websites, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Nothing appearing on the Websites or elsewhere shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Marks displayed on the Websites.
10. OTHER SITES The Websites may include advertisements for, and links to, other websites or resources and businesses operated by other persons, including booksellers ("Other Sites"). Other Sites are independent from lowplex.co.uk, and lowplex.com has no responsibility or liability for or control over Other Sites, their business, goods, services, or content. Links to Other Sites are provided solely for your convenience. PRICE CUT BOOKS LTD does not sponsor or endorse any Other Sites or their content or the goods or services available through those Other Sites. Your use of Other Sites and your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Sites is at your own risk, and you shall not make any claim against LOWPLEX arising out of your use of any Other Sites or your dealings with the owners or operators of any Other Sites.
11. LINKING, FRAMING, MIRRORING, SCRAPING, DATA-MINING OR POSTINGS Links to the Websites without the express written permission of LOWPLEX are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Websites, please contact us using the postal address on the contact us page. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Websites or any of their content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Websites or to post comments, communications, or any other data of any kind to or on the Websites with the intention that other users of the Websites may view such postings.
13. UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS If you send any unsolicited ideas, suggestions or other materials, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved goods, services or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans, or new product names ("Submissions") to LOWPLEX or the Websites, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of the Submissions grants) to LOWPLEX and its assigns a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and otherwise exploit the Submissions or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques associated with the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, using any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without providing compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence or other duties on the part of LOWPLEX or its assigns, and you agree, represent and warrant that all moral rights in the Submissions are waived in favour of LOWPLEX and its assigns.
14. SOFTWARE AGREEMENTS LOWPLEX may cause software to be available for you to download from the Websites or through other websites. The software is protected by copyright. These Terms and Conditions and the software licence agreement specific to the software govern your downloading and use of the software.
15. PRICING POLICY While lowplex.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. lowplex.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, lowplex.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, lowplex.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and lowplex.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the email address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
16. OTHER MATTERS These Terms and Conditions and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of United Kingdom, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws.
For all disputes between LOWPLEX and you or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Websites, these Terms and Conditions, transactions facilitated or conducted through the Websites, Items ordered or purchased through the Websites, dealings between You and LOWPLEX, or any related matters or any legal relationship associated there with or derived there from ("Disputes"), the relevant parties will attempt to find a reasonable solution least onerous to the parties. If a Dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, then the Dispute must be resolved before the Courts of UK and you hereby irrevocably submit and at torn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of all Disputes. Proceedings regarding Disputes must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Leicester UK within six (6) months after the Dispute arose, after which time any and all proceedings regarding the Dispute are barred. Any shorter time limit provided by statute law remains unaffected.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
No consent or waiver by either party to or of any breach by the other party of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed or construed to be a consent to or waiver of a continuing breach or any other breach of these Terms and Conditions by that party. No consent or waiver will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
You expressly request and require that these Terms and Conditions be drawn up in the English language.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to LOWPLEX.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.