Flying Fergus Series Collection Chris Hoy 4 Books Set The Great Cycle Challenege
4 Books Set
Titles in This Set
The great cycle challenge
The Championship Cheats
The Big Biscuit Bike Off
The Best Birthday Bike
1. Return Policy
We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with Lowplex.com however occasionally you may need to return an item.
To return an item(s) firstly write a covering letter with your order reference number and return it with your invoice and goods to:
Price Cut Books Ltd
Vulcan House Business Centre
We would recommend that you return your items via tracked post. Please clearly state on the invoice the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange, We are only able to exchange items for the same product.
Personalised Items are non-returnable. Some goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
If a full refund including original delivery costs is required then the entire order needs to be returned back to us within fourteen (14) working days. However you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within fourteen (14) days.
The goods do not need to be in their original packaging however in a sellable condition, and at your own cost and risk.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If we cannot refund via the original payment then a cheque will be raised to the address on the order.
2. Delivery Policy
We pride ourselves on being able to offer unbelievable prices and promotional offers on a massive range of products. As such we focus on minimising our delivery costs. If value is important to you we recommend our Standard UK delivery service but your order may take longer to receive. If you need your goods quicker, please select our Express Services and your order will be priority picked, dispatched and sent via one of our premium couriers.
3. Delivery Services
We mainly use Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service for goods which weight less then 2kg, all other goods will be delivered by a Courier. 90% of our deliveries are made by Royal Mail as we think they give the best service and cover all areas of the UK.
Most of the service can take 2 to 3 days to deliver in mainland UK, our dispatch time can be upto 24 hours from point of order.
Express option - We provide a express service option which can take 2 working days (Working days are termed as Monday to Friday)
International delivery is made by Royal Mail and can take up to 30 days
4. Cancellation Policy
if you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within twenty eight (28) working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). If you are a non-EU customer, please see our returns policy. If you are considering cancelling or wish to cancel a product you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.
- The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.
- Goods that by reason of their nature, cannot be returned - (Items such as underwear, where the 'hygiene patch' has been removed, or cosmetics where the seal has been broken).
- Additional cancellation terms: Where Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to any product or service you have ordered from us, these may also govern your cancellation rights and you should review these carefully;
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within the seven day period. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned in their original packaging or promptly at your cost.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office.